After purchasing a staff member of Nutrition Dynamic will contact you within 1 – 2 business days to acquire any additional information and to schedule your consultation.
All Lab Sales are Final
*For U.S. order only. AN ADDITIONAL $40 FEE WILL BE APPLIED FOR INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING.*
For some women, testing reproductive hormones (progesterone, estrogen, etc.) on a single day is sufficient. In other scenarios, the clinical picture cannot be properly captured without “mapping” out the hormonal pattern throughout their menstrual cycle.
The expected pattern of hormones shows relatively low estrogen levels early in the cycle, a surge around ovulation and modest levels in the latter third of the cycle (the luteal phase). Progesterone levels, on the other hand, stay relatively low until after ovulation. After ovulation, levels ideally increase (>10-fold) and then drop back down at the end of the cycle. A disruption in this cycle can lead to infertility or hormonal imbalance.
The DUTCH Complete is the most advanced hormone test, offering an extensive profile of sex and adrenal hormones and melatonin, along with their metabolites, to identify symptoms of hormonal imbalances. Easily collected in the comfort of your own home, samples are then sent to our lab to be processed. The DUTCH Complete is the most accurate test that provides a complete assessment of hormonal health.
WHEN IS DUTCH CYCLE MAPPING™ RECOMMENDED?
• Women struggling with infertility
• Women with cycling hormones and no menses
• Partial hysterectomy (ovaries intact but no uterus)
• Mirena IUD (no actual menstrual bleeding due to IUD but still has hormonal symptoms)
• Women with irregular cycles
• If the luteal phase shifts from month-to-month
• Not sure when to test due to long or short cycles
• Women whose hormonal symptoms tend to fluctuate throughout the cycle
• PMS, mid-cycle spotting, migraines, etc.
WHEN IS DUTCH CYCLE MAPPING™ NOT NEEDED? (DUTCH COMPLETE™ IS SUFFICIENT)
• Postmenopausal women
• Women on birth control
• Women with cycles that follow the expected pattern
RESTRICTIONS APPLY FOR ORDERING LAB TESTS IN THE STATES OF NEW YORK AND RHODE ISLAND. Not available in MARYLAND. If you live in one of these states, please contact Labs@NutritionDynamic.com. The additional international shipping fee will be invoiced after the purchase of the lab. Contact Labs@NutritionDynamic.com for details.